Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 20, 2018, 11:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

BayArea4x4  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: so take this personality test « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: so take this personality test  (Read 1421 times)
four12unner
photographer

wheelin my sentra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 05:12 PM »

Emotional Maturity...

81.82%  

You scored very high on this test! Emotional Maturity is a vital factor in the formation and growth of our other intellectual abilities, and you certainly have a solid foundation. People with high levels of Emotional Maturity tend to be more successful in life than those with lower levels simply because they know and understand themselves better. An important aspect of Emotional Maturity is being able to identify your feelings and their causes, which is something you do well. This helps make you the proactive person you are

crybaby_sign

NOT BAD FOR AN ASSHOLE
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 05:13 PM by four12unner » Logged

2guns ar15 bigun2
just empty every pocket -
jeeps are like tampons every pussys got one
jeepers started this fruity wave thing
unvmycock
photographer

The Rooster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2004, 07:42 PM »

37.27%  

According to this test your Emotional Maturity is average. This means that there is room for growth. Emotional Maturity is a vital factor in the formation and growth of our other intellectual abilities. It impacts everything in our life. People with high levels of Emotional Maturity tend to be more successful in life than those with lower levels simply because they know and understand themselves better. An important aspect of Emotional Maturity is being able to identify your feelings and their causes. This is the foundation for becoming more proactive, and taking charge of your life.

You may sometimes find yourself torn between emotions you don't fully understand. Perhaps you can't always identify why you feel the way you do. Take some time to realign your goals and methods for achieving them. Don't be too hard on yourself. Nevertheless, take the time to reevaluate your feelings, but be honest with yourself. Learn to handle your stresses by building your self-esteem. Enlist your family and friends to help you in areas of uncertainty. And finally, remember to celebrate every triumph and accomplishment, no matter how small. After all, life is a beaded string of moments. Make each one shine. Good luck!

I guess I just think about pu$$y too much.

CJ5 buggy

Don't try so hard.
Skipper
Charter Member
driver

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2004, 04:28 AM »

92.73%  

Not bad for half past four and nine hours behind a bar.
 Grin

96 money grubbin' whore, I mean XJ, with shit and a "nice rack"...
Old Skinny Bastard
XANAX
Pink
wheeler

this pic was taken in 2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 07:18 PM »

79.09  wonder what I woulda got in 2004  puzzled

Children have sabotaged my life plan
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
BayArea4x4  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: so take this personality test « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length